Friday, February 13, 2009

Can you feel the love?

Well, Valentine's day is almost upon us, and there's still time for a little craftiness! Although I'm of the opinion that nothing says I love you like chocolate and sugar (this cake is our "Jurassic Love" cake with kissing dinosaurs!), there are other ways to show the love! Here are a few last minute items you can make in time for the big day of love. (And if you aren't a fan of Valentine's Day, there's no reason you can't make these things anyway and call them "Saturday gifts"!)

Valentine matchboxes! Perfect for little gifts!
Bath melts! (Not chocolates - do not eat, although it won't kill you!)

As I always say, I love the love! Have a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, I love that cake! My son's 2nd b-day is next Friday...I may have to steal the dinosaur idea!!