Friday, January 16, 2009

Warning: Fan-girling ahead!

Note: This post has been approved by a recent study showing that looking at cute things can reduce your stress level, decrease your blood pressure, and make you go "squee".

Look at the picture to your left. It is a small, blonde dog opening her Christmas present. Now that's cute. Do you feel calmer? I know I do!

Is there anything cuter than something cute? If you are the kind of person who loves Cute Overload or can't get enough of the sneezing baby panda, you have a new favourite website: Well, if you have visited Cute Overload and love it, Cuteness has been taken to a new level at cute things falling asleep!

Now that I've been "squeeing" so high my dog can no longer hear me (and is getting annoyed that I find something cuter than her), I think I best get on with my day!

And now for your viewing pleasure, some adorable videos of baby pandas...

The cutest thing ever -- the sneezing baby panda!

A baby panda trying to get up some stairs...





Baby panda playing with a ball....


And finally, a bunch of baby pandas playing....


I think I need to check my blood sugar because THOSE ARE SO SWEET!

No comments: