Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I have no idea how I feel about this...

It's Christmas Eve and all through the house, I can't stop being horrified and fascinated by the art of creative poodle grooming. I found a link on one of my favourite blogs -- The Park Bench (for us geek girls) -- and I have just spent the last half hour of my life looking at pictures of poodles decorated to look like weird things, like the dragon poodle to the left here.

I really am not sure how I feel about this. It's like laughing at fainting goats. On the one hand, fainting goats are hilarious. You scare them, they faint, we laugh, they get back up. On the other hand, they lie there completely terrified thinking we're going to eat them as they have involuntary myoclonic spasms, and somehow evolution thought a good defence mechanism would be to have the goats lie there motionless until the danger goes away. So it's funny but slightly twisted. I feel the same way about these poodle pictures.

So here are some more...and check out the comments. They are hilarious!


And more...(I love the dragonfly puppy because he's cute, but the Jack Sparrow one is amusing)

And still more...(from fashion week)

Hope you have a lovely Christmas! Enjoy the snow -- it's going to be here for a while!

No comments: